It’s pretty upfront, but sometimes we tend to ignore the basics. I’m sharing this piece by Simon Goh more a reminder of the steps we need to take for engaging individuals. It also has some interesting tips.
So what’s adoption and engagement…
Adoption is ingrained in an organisation when people say “We need to do it”.
When someone is engaged, we hear them saying “I can see why I should do it”.
Adoption and Engagement workshop
- Step 1 – Set the context
- Step 2 – Identify factors of non-participation
- Step 3 – Identify factors of participation
- Step 4 – Develop themes
- Step 5 – Brainstorm ideas
- Step 6 – Prioristise ideas
- Step 7 – Define the action plan
- Adoption and Engagement | Ambient KM | Simon Goh | 29 March 2010