- 15+ years experience as a consultant in talent & organizational development for major Canadian & international companies.
- 20+ years experience designing & delivering user-centered classroom & distance learning programs for both corporate & academic settings.
- Vast experience advising organizations on competency frameworks, workforce planning, operating models & learning services design.
- Highly skilled in designing journey-driven change management & digital adoption strategies geared to new ways of working.
- Professionally renowned for her ability to effectively communicate & collaborate with project stakeholders in order to rally & influence them to achieve desired outcomes.
- A seasoned traveler, perfectly bilingual (French & English), quickly grasping cultural differences & issues in order to build strong & respectful business relationships.
- BA in Communication Studies, MA in Educational Technology, Graduate Diploma in Integrated Aviation Management.
See my full Career Profile on LinkedIn