Cornerstone OnDemand has published a new white paper titled “Failing to Learn: Why Learning is Critical to Strategic Talent Management.”
Focussed on best practices, the paper addresses how learning is essential for:
- Onboarding: Avoid making new hires sink or swim in your organization.
- Performance: Develop employees in the middle, not just high and low performers.
- Succession: Do more than just identify skill gaps, actually address them.
- Compensation: It’s not just about the money.
- Social networking: Don’t hide the knowledge and expertise in your organization.
Talent management can empower your employees to thrive and help your organization retain them. But the irony is that most talent management solutions are missing the one critical component that will make that business impact a reality – learning.
- Failing to Learn: Why Learning is Critical to Strategic Talent Management | Cornerstone OnDemand | February 2010